Profile image for social media here.
- Luke Miller and Marc Westergren, “The Cultural Context of the Pasty,” (2000)
- Liane Hansen, “Pasties: The Meaty Center Of ‘Yooper’ Food,” NPR Weekend Edition (Sept 2009)
- Nate Barksdale, “Miners’ Delight: The History of the Cornish Pasty,” History.com (2014)
Places to get Pasties
- Michigan Pasty Day, May 24th (officially celebrated since 1968)
- Pastyfest, the weekend before 4th of July. Parade, vendors, music at Calumet, Michigan.
some Pasty Poetry (2006)