- OpenRefine User Manual (authoritative resource 2020+, the previous OpenRefine Wiki is being phased out)
- GREL reference
- Official wiki List of OpenRefine tutorials
- Data Carpentry: Data Cleaning with OpenRefine for Ecologists or OpenRefine for Social Science Data.
- Grateful Data, extensive tutorial covering harvesting and enriching open Grateful Dead data.
- Fetching and Parsing Data from the Web with OpenRefine
- OpenRefine Recipes Wiki
- Handy OpenRefine Functions to Remember, notes about useful GREL functions.
Keep in mind OpenRefine was called GoogleRefine from around 2010 to 2013. Many tutorials use out of date versions of Refine, but the basic principles and approaches should still be valid. The interface has remained fairly consistent, although some significant changes were made to menu options in version 3.0+ in 2018.