6.0 - Arduino Resources
Parts used in this workshop
- Arduino UNO and usb cable.
- a few basic electronic components, as found in most Arduino starter kits: a breadboard, some jumper wires, a piezo, a 10k ohm resistor, and a photoresistor.
- Arduino Software IDE installed on your computer. Arduino IDE is a free and open-source software. Detailed installation instructions are available for Linux, Windows, and Mac. Alternatively, sign up for an online IDE service such as Arduino Web Editor.
Official Arduino site, https://www.arduino.cc/
- Get Arduino IDE or use the online Web Editor.
- Purchase official kits.
- Find Learning and reference materials.
- Watch Arduino Starter Kit videos
- Be inspired by Project Hub
- Adafruit, https://www.adafruit.com/
- good source for purchasing electronics, including specialized Arduino based boards and accessories.
- lots of projects and learning resources.
- 16 Hertz, http://www.16hertz.com/
- Purchase cheaper non-official kits.
- Great graphic novel style intro book, Illustrated Arduino
- SparkFun, https://www.sparkfun.com/
- Starter kits and SIK Experiment Guide for Arduino book.